• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New from NH

markmine

Local time
8:17 PM
Reaction score
Hello everyone, my name is Mark and I'm glad to be here, looks like a great forum.... I've owned a lot of MOPARs over the years, mostly 71-74 B and E bodies. I would like to introduce everyone to my kids... A 73 Roadrunner and 72 GTX. The 73 is an exact replica of my first car that I had in high school, took me 13 years to find it! Original 340 4 speed with A/C... The GTX ia an original low mileage 440 4 speed with Dana...

DSC01319.JPG

2753_3.jpg

Ah, The Granite State! I was born and raised in Laconia/Gilford area, left when I was 19, I try to get back to see my folks and sister every year or so, I think I will head up there this Summer. I was up there in December for 2 weeks -- have to put my Avalanche in 4WD sometime, and for a reason (love to drive in the snow)! What part of NH are you living in? Welcome, and nice cars! PS How'd you keep 'em so clean with all that horrid salt they use on the roads?

Great looking cars and welcome from N. W. Indiana

Ah, The Granite State! I was born and raised in Laconia/Gilford area, left when I was 19, I try to get back to see my folks and sister every year or so, I think I will head up there this Summer. I was up there in December for 2 weeks -- have to put my Avalanche in 4WD sometime, and for a reason (love to drive in the snow)! What part of NH are you living in? Welcome, and nice cars! PS How'd you keep 'em so clean with all that horrid salt they use on the roads?

Hey Donny, I'm not too far from Laconia/Gilford... I've spent many summers in the lakes region. I'm from Litchfield which is just south of Manchester.

It's a beautiful weekend up here, sunny and warm, around 50 degrees. We had a lot of rain last week that washed away the salt, so I took the cars out for a nice ride... Got to keep them in the garage until the salt is gone!

Auto Transport Service
Back