• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New from Oregon

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. That is a great looking '67 Belvedere. I notice it has the GTX style trim on it with sill and wheel well mouldings instead of the regular Belvedere II trim. Does your car have the silver and charcoal interior trim? If so, it would be a Silver Special car.
It does have the silver special interior but I wasn’t sure if was original. It had been replaced before I owned it. What is regular Belvedere II trim consist of?

The Silver Special cars will have trim code H4A on the fender plate. They would also have a vinyl top in the matching boar grain charcoal vinyl as the seat inserts. Legendary Interior reproduces this material. The original paper build sheet would have a Silver Special notation on it. If you feel the interior has been replaced, this sheet may be missing, since it is usually tucked in the rear seat back springs.The standard Belvedere II trim consisted of a bright trim that followed the upper fender and door feature line.

The Silver Special cars will have trim code H4A on the fender plate. They would also have a vinyl top in the matching boar grain charcoal vinyl as the seat inserts. Legendary Interior reproduces this material. The original paper build sheet would have a Silver Special notation on it. If you feel the interior has been replaced, this sheet may be missing, since it is usually tucked in the rear seat back springs.The standard Belvedere II trim consisted of a bright trim that followed the upper fender and door feature line.
Thanks, my car did have an original vinyl top. I’ll check the vin plate but the build sheet is missing already.

Nice 67 Belvedere II

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Found my fender tag.

34FEFCC2-C161-416B-AB95-A405F2323C17.jpeg

Welcome From NJ

Auto Transport Service
Back