• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

new from oregon

kittry1974

Local time
11:00 AM
Reaction score
Hi,

I am new to the forums. I purchased my first muscle car a 1966 charger with original 383 motor about a year ago. I currently have it locked up in primer while I get parts for it. any advice would be appreciated.

Welcome from Maine! Got any pics?

welcome to FBBO yes lets see some pics we like car ****

hi and welcome to the site :headbang:

Welcome aboard, glad to have you here. Lots of 66 Charger fans here, I'm sure you'll find the advice you need. Any particular problems?

welcome to FBBO from NorCal

Welcome!

100_6316.jpg

headlight motors

Welcome aboard, glad to have you here. Lots of 66 Charger fans here, I'm sure you'll find the advice you need. Any particular problems?

I need some info on someone who can rebuild the hideaway headlight motors hopefully in East Oregon and here's some car ****

Attachments

• the girls 104.jpg
    the girls 104.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 135
  • the girls 076.jpg
    the girls 076.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 141
I'd highly suggest, you post your questions in the appropriate type or specific year forum,
or in the general discussion forum
you'll get far more help,
this part of the forum, is mainly for introductions & welcoming new members

Welcome from southern Kentucky...land of corn liquor, fast cars, and hot Summers.

welcome aboard. post your questions in the 66-67 Charger area as there are very knowledgeable 66-67 Charger owners here.

Auto Transport Service
Back