• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New "garage" in the works

Postponed???!!!!!! Looking for a trip to the N.E. with better half to see the 'Rockwell' museum. (She's been bugging forever!!) I got real lucky with drywall in family room, used a friend of my boys to do it and turned out beautiful. It's all in who you use!! HOW DO YOU KNOW? That's the big question.

From a "like" on previous post, looks like 'kiwi' wants to be there for the unveiling also. NZ?? Long trip,but hey if he wants to. Love to see another from the "other side of the world". Got to see a few 'Aussies"(?) at a pistol match a few years ago. Great guys..

From a "like" on previous post, looks like 'kiwi' wants to be there for the unveiling also. NZ?? Long trip,but hey if he wants to. Love to see another from the "other side of the world". Got to see a few 'Aussies"(?) at a pistol match a few years ago. Great guys..
Not wrong....I'm trying to find a way/excuse/reason to make that party for sure. :thumbsup:

My standing joke line was that the only subcontractor that I could truly depend on was me.

And I have to agree with you on point to . . . we can only rely on ourselves . . . ( and good friends - ask 747Mopar ) . . . to get things done "right" . . .

Wishing you the best of luck on getting this thing completed ( someday ) . . . . I hope . . .

The floor ninja finished laying down the hardwood today and the deck/front entrance way has been mostly built.

DSCF9157.JPG
DSCF9155.JPG
DSCF9159.JPG

The builder got the floor ninjas to sand and put the first coat on last week and we got our cabinet installers for 2 days this week. They'll finish up with the cabinet trim and bathroom cabinets early next week. Now, hopefully, the builder gets his trim guys in right away to wrap up, then the painters, electrician & plumber all one right after another. It should go fast if it's coordinated, but given how this project has been dragging, I have my doubts.

barn 1.jpg

I see where the sink is going, and to the left is the dish washer? What's going in the gap to the right?

Looks great BTW.

Auto Transport Service
Back