• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New "garage" in the works

Wow lots of fencing around there. Are the neighbors friendly? Or did those go up since they met you?

Welcome to the North East where we fence you out, lock us in and gladly run your *** off the road for 1 MPH too slow.

Looks like a Bob Ross painting "Now let's put a happy little bull dozer over here!"

OK, Dickie, I found the solution to your lawn care problem.

Not bad, but I think I have a better solution . No work and will make you money.

In the early Spring, buy two bred goats. They will eat your grass , including weeds. When they have their babies, your kids-grandkids will love playing with them. Little goats are so cute. In the Fall, sell them at a profit--maybe eat one if you like, and still make money..................................MO

Yeah until they run up & hit you in the a--!Or worse in the front!!! LOL

Not bad, but I think I have a better solution . No work and will make you money.

In the early Spring, buy two bred goats. They will eat your grass , including weeds. When they have their babies, your kids-grandkids will love playing with them. Little goats are so cute. In the Fall, sell them at a profit--maybe eat one if you like, and still make money..................................MO
Cornpatch if RC slaughtered those goats and ate them grand kids would cry themselves to sleep and never speak to granddad again.
We use to have rabbit once in awhile. Daughter bought 2 as pets. Wife liked them, no rabbit dinners anymore.

Cornpatch if RC slaughtered those goats and ate them grand kids would cry themselves to sleep and never speak to granddad again.
We use to have rabbit once in awhile. Daughter bought 2 as pets. Wife liked them, no rabbit dinners anymore.
Just giving options . That wouldn't bother some people. We had cattle with calves and wifey had them all named and tamed so that you couldn't drive them to another field. They would just stand there expecting to get their ears scratched. Needless to say, we bought all our meat from the grocery store............MO

qOfXRPa.jpg

Mark here's something very interesting for lighting.

How about some photos of the aforementioned driveway and outdoor stuff you said you helped the wife with in the "What did you do to your mopar today" thread?

Here's some garden art you need, Mark.

s-l300.jpg

05-WC-0040a.jpg

Last edited:
Just got the finish coat of blacktop laid down on the driveway on Saturday. After 2 years, this finally completes the construction.

driveway 1.jpg

driveway 2.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back