• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Guy, FastFury, 1962 Sport Fury Conv, Just Staring Frame off resto

FastFury

Local time
4:56 AM
Reaction score
Hello to all from snowy and cold Ct.
I just picked up a 1962 Sport Fury Conv and just started on the project .Red with 361 ,auto
I want to go original and make it correct. Any advise on lessons learned or experience on 62 Plymouth's to be shared would be appreciated.
I am missing some of the Sport Fury trim pcs. and could use some help finding parts sources or a parts car. Still sorting the boxes and I am sure I will find something else missing
I just finished a 1959 Sports Fury Conv and wanted to do another Mopar,
Mark

welcome to FBBO, I'd like to see photos of both too, maybe post them here & in the general discussion forums, so everybody can view them....

Welcome from NC FastFury, if you don't show any pics of your ride you will get talked about. Great to see ya here

Hi FastFury! Welcome, I'm looking forward to seeing your project. I'd also like to see what your '59 convertible ended up looking like...should be stunning!

Oh, you'll find one large difference with the '62...you won't be taking it off the frame like your older one. :)

Welcome aboard Mark...
Thanks for joining the forum!

Nice car, rare and desireable.

"super-bee_ski"

welcome to fbbo also i like those 62 plymouths

Thanks for the Welcome

I will post a few photos later today.
I picked up a virus on my desktop last night called Nation Zoom and can not get to my photos right now
Mark

DSC01432.jpgDSC01433.jpgDSC01430.jpgDSC_0041.jpgDSC_0040.jpgDSC_0043.jpg

Photos of my just Completed 59 SFury ,a 4 year Frame off Resto , My labor, except for the Body work, Paint and Interior.
The new project 62 SFury as found
I guess it will keep me busy, just need to fine the missing parts
Mark

Mark,

I'm about 7 years into a '63 Fury convertible resto, glad to tell you what I have learned, as I have turned over about every stone I could find for parts, mine needed everything.

Fury driver floor out.jpg

Thanks for the pictures...magnificent '59. I just don't ever see those anymore, and you did such a nice job. It looks like your new project is in good hands.

Thanks for the Welcome
Happy and safe Holidays to ALL
Mark

That is one great looking '59 Fury.... outstanding.
Love the color.
Welcome to the forum.

Welcome aboard Mark. Your '59 looks AMAZING - so beautiful, great colour, gorgeous interior.

I can't wait to see more of your '62 as it comes along!!!

Yes , Its called , Copper Poly
Thanks

Auto Transport Service
Back