• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New guy from IL

DALTON

Local time
8:28 PM
Reaction score
Hi all! Just today pulled the trigger on a '69 Bright Red Bee. Stumbled upon the car and instantly had to have it. I should have it delivered in the next week. Gonna be a long week! O know much more about E bodies than I do the B bodies, but I am ready to learn. Been out of the Mopar loop since I sold my SRT8 Magnum back in '08. Very excited to get back up and going again.
Only this time I have my 11yo son tagging along and could not be happier about that!

! $_16.JPG$_4.JPG$_4-1.JPG$_4-2.JPG$_4-3.JPG

Welcome from Springpatch, the capital, south of you.
Great looking car - hope you have a lot of fun with it!

Welcome from MI. Great looking car, you and your son should have fun with it.

Howyadoin, from a Norsider myself!

Nice BEE

welcome to FBBO,
I see a young gearhead in your near future...LOL

good luck

that is a sweet car...please take it to belvidere, il to the mopar happening. i will be there in my 70 hemi sport sattelite

hi and welcome to the site very nice Bee :headbang:

that is a sweet car...please take it to belvidere, il to the mopar happening. i will be there in my 70 hemi sport sattelite
I will be there. It has been a few years but, I used to go out there every year with a different car. I can't wait to get back out there!

Auto Transport Service
Back