• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New guy from NC

j440

Local time
3:46 AM
Reaction score
Hi. I was told about this web site from a poster at the Roadrunner nest. I have a 1971 Roadrunner with a 383, 4 speed, and an A36 Performance axle package and a 1970 Charger R/T with a 440 and torqueflite. I also have a 1966 Fury III now with a 440 and a factory 4 speed but this one is still a project. I hope to find someone with a build sheet for the Roadrunner. It is RM23N1G149824. I have the factory fender tag but I have never found a build sheet.

Welcome aboard. Keep searching, build sheets show up all the time.

Funny, never mine though.

Welcome. You should post in the lost and found for the build sheet

Welcome. Post some pictures. Where in northwestern NC, around Asheville?

Welcome to the site. I'm down near Charlotte. Send me a pm and I'll send ya my phone#. Have lots of connections with Mopar guys in the state.

They seem to be few and far between in the Greensboro area. And the few I've found haven't been what I'd call real friendly

I am actully from the foothills between North Wilkesboro and Elkin. Thanks for the hospitality!

Welcome from Rockingham, NC! I think you'll enjoy the site. I know all of the Mopar fans down this way are great people - all 6 of us :)

Hey, are any of you NC folks a member of a Mopar club? If so which? Only one in the state I'm aware of is the Piedmont club.

Is the Piedmont club the one with a Prez that does a lot with 50's cars?

I'm not sure. I only know them from the show they put on at the Farmington Mopar event. They have a lot of muscle era Mopars in their membership. Is anyone here in that club to elaborate?

If there IS anyone here they haven't mentioned it to this point.

I talked to the Prez on the phone. He said they have about 25 members and vote people in to the club.

and that is why they only have 25 members.

If there IS anyone here they haven't mentioned it to this point.

I talked to the Prez on the phone. He said they have about 25 members and vote people in to the club.

and that is why they only have 25 members.

thats not a club , thats a private clic we have one of those just a couple of hours from me , bunch of snobs

As far as Piedmont Mopars, they all seemed nice to me. I usually try to sell some of my premium, high quality, pre-owned Mopar parts at the Fun Run they host at Farmington. There was a Foothills Mopar club that got as far as a T-shirt but I haven't heard from them in a while. As I recall the Piedmont guys have some really nice Mopars.. and in my opinion the show is top notch.

Auto Transport Service
Back