• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Member From Michigan

BigCheez

Local time
3:33 AM
Reaction score
I’m in S.E. Michigan and I did join the group years ago but I don’t think I never posted anything. I have a few Mopars and I’ve had my RoadRunner over 35 years, longer than the Wife, lol. It’s a 383 4 speed, has all its original sheet metal and 70k miles. It’s driven every week in nice weather as we go to a lot of car shows.

F02D8C16-CA38-4E28-A13B-AF98519128E5.jpeg

A5FD80BE-1F23-4BA9-B92A-40A00B4F14BB.jpeg

Welcome from Alabama, great RR. More details please.

Hi BigCheez, glad to see that after twelve years you still remember your password to this site. :)
kitten3_1024x1024.jpg

Nice 70 RR

welcome to FBBO

Throwing out the welcome mat from over Pinckney way. Glad to have you among us, and with a 70 RR no less.

Welcome from Alabama, great RR. More details please.
I bought it back in the 80’s when I was working in California, it’s a California built car “E” with N95 California emissions package. It has a 383 and a 4 speed, 3.55 which come with a P/S cooler. It has an interior which Legendary says they have only seen a few times in many years and olny on GTX’s, I’ll get the code tomorrow, it’s two tone saddle and brown. It took Legendary a long time to get me the seat covers and this was 10 years ago.
My plans are to update a few things like the cluster needs attention, I’d like to add A/C…. It’ll help to keep the passenger seat quite, lol. Then freshen up under hood and detail everything.

Nice car, welcome from Farmington.
Maybe see you at the last lake street cruise.

Nice car, welcome from Farmington.
Maybe see you at the last lake street cruise.
I'll be there, I think I've seen your car at Bakers. We went there yesterday but didn't get there till 4. Is your car FK5? I have a 70 Cuda that''s FK5

I'll be there, I think I've seen your car at Bakers. We went there yesterday but didn't get there till 4. Is your car FK5? I have a 70 Cuda that''s FK5
I left Bakers at about 1pm yesterday, had a house warming party to go to.
Yes its the fk5 1970 gtx.
IMG_2364.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back