• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New guy here from Utah

fenderken

Local time
4:39 AM
Reaction score
New guy here from Utah. hoping there’s some old guys here that might have old car interests like I have. Worked for dodge for a long time back in the 70’s and found what cars were the ones to build and the ones to give away. I have a 64’ Plymouth sport fury with a 426 hemi. It’s actually 1 of of 1 that was built but a Ramcharcher team member. It’s just about ready to go to the track or show. It has the best of everything( in my mind). So if there’s anyone that needs some old car discussion I’d be glad to hear from you. Thanks for letting me be here!

IMG_2973.jpeg

IMG_2972.jpeg

IMG_2974.jpeg

IMG_2983.jpeg

IMG_2958.jpeg

Welcome from the central coast of Cal. Even though I have a 65 500, I like 64's the best.

IMG_3549.jpeg

Nice Sport Fury

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Hi there, fenderken, thanks for showing us your great looking Plymouth! You get 10 extra FBBO points* for putting up pictures on your first post. :)
kitten3_1024x1024.jpg

* FBBO points have no cash value

1689467048358.png
wow 1 of 1 , really like your car. Any interior pics? :thumbsup:

Welcome from New Zealand.

Beautiful Fury you have there. Thanks for sharing.

newwelcome.jpg

I bet I'm not alone in wanting to see documentation on that Ramchargers team member part!

Welcome from Alabama, very cool Hemi car. That engine looks familiar.
20210902_140932.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back