• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

new guy

Welcome new guy!
Great car you have.
Best of luck and keep us updated.

Welcome from the show me state!!

Sweet looking in ride & you know the history as well! Welcome to the forum!

Welcome neighbor maybe we will see you around town if you see me stop and say HI!
--Lexington Cruise 7-9-2019.jpg

welcome to FBBO

good luck with the 69 Satty project

Welcome from Michigan. Nice Satty who have there. Your girls will love driving around in that. You know you will need to get 2 more so each of your girls gets one when they start driving.....:rolleyes:

I joked around with my wife that this will be my oldest first car.

:welcome:
Looks like a very manageable project.

A lot of good info and helpful people here.

Post any questions you have.

thanks! I have been lurking on here for about a week doing a lot of reading. if I don't find what I need to know ill be sure to post!

more details and pics please

looks like a nice car

just an update, she is running and driving! have a few little things to address. attached a photo after washing off the 33 year old dust. enjoy!

20200129_170902.jpg

just an update, she is running and driving! have a few little things to address. attached a photo after washing off the 33 year old dust. enjoy!

View attachment 903498
Seeing it sitting there ready to go is the pleasure we all seek for our restorations. All that is left to do is enjoy it with your girls. Everything else can be done while enjoying your family treasure.

Auto Transport Service
Back