• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

new guy

just an update, she is running and driving! have a few little things to address. attached a photo after washing off the 33 year old dust. enjoy!

View attachment 903498
Welcome from McLeansvile, right outside of Greensboro. Beautiful ride. I hope to see you at the local shows.

20180728_175803.jpg

well I can tell you I have a long way to go before its close to as clean as yours. ill keep an eye out for you!
I try to make the cruise-in at Northern Tool in Burlington a few times every season. Hopefully we can meet up.

It was the 4th Saturday of the month last year. I will post up the info when I know more. There are quite a few members on FBBO from North Carolina.

Just an update, ended up losing the headers that came on the car after trying to have them repaired for a crack which only re emerged after the weld. I ended up going with tti headers and their x pipe header back system. very nice quality and the fit was amazing compared to the ones that were on there. Replaced the freeze plugs while i had the headers off, some of them looked to be ready to ruin a good days ride. Also dropped in one of the "mini" starters. I have a mp disc brake kit and full front suspension bushing kit from pst waiting in the wings until my specialty suspension tools show up from mancini. Last pic was of the cruise in here in town last night with 2 of my girls, they had a blast seeing all the other cars. Hope every one else is enjoying their cars.

20200804_224355.jpg 20200804_224330.jpg 20200811_180134.jpg

Just an update, ended up losing the headers that came on the car after trying to have them repaired for a crack which only re emerged after the weld. I ended up going with tti headers and their x pipe header back system. very nice quality and the fit was amazing compared to the ones that were on there. Replaced the freeze plugs while i had the headers off, some of them looked to be ready to ruin a good days ride. Also dropped in one of the "mini" starters. I have a mp disc brake kit and full front suspension bushing kit from pst waiting in the wings until my specialty suspension tools show up from mancini. Last pic was of the cruise in here in town last night with 2 of my girls, they had a blast seeing all the other cars. Hope every one else is enjoying their cars.

View attachment 987846 View attachment 987848 View attachment 987849
Have not been on for awhile so missed a lot being on here.
Cute girls you have and i bet they enjoy riding in that Sat!
Could have been a bad day if those feeze plugs came out for sure.
Seen your car out a time or 2 when i seen it in your drive as i just live literally just around the corner from you.
Covid and the Heat kept us from getting out and about this year but have been out a time or 2.
Maybe catch up this summer sometime hopefully.

Auto Transport Service
Back