• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Guy

BIGT10

Local time
6:34 PM
Reaction score
Hello all! New guy from AZ. Just bought my dream car. 69 Plymouth RR. Originally a Sport Satellite, converted prior to my purchase. She not numbers matching, but she’s got a 440 crate motor, rebuilt A833 4 speed with pistol grip, Hydraulic clutch, 3.23 gears with Suregrip in the rear, Wilwood’s all around, Borgeson power steering, QA1 suspension and Vintage AC. Car is a blast and keeps my mind right! I look forward to getting her back to tip top shape in the next year.

AED3A880-9E43-4F70-AF61-6F37D94A87A7.jpeg 50606F89-B9AF-423A-9203-39D5C1B532DB.jpeg EE65017B-B469-4B16-833B-87A349ED4772.jpeg

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. You are doing well including pictures with your introduction. These guys here are freaks for pictures.Great looking Plymouth in a good colour. I bought a new 1969 Super Bee in Sunfire Yellow.

Welcome from Michigan the Motor City! Nice looking RR you have there. 440'

Welcome from Alabama, great looking car but doesn't look far from top shape.

Greetings from Canada!! :canada: Thanks for the photos. You have a VERY COOL car there. She looks tip top to me!

Welcome from Missouri!

Welcome from Illinois!! Congrats on aquiring that beautiful B-Body. I agree, A big V-8 and 3 pedals are the best therapy out there!!

Big 10 t looks like you will be at the hemi show in Phoenix tomorrow. Nice looking ride and welcome.

Welcome aboard from Ohio.

Auto Transport Service
Back