• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New harness recommendations

Davidrad

Local time
7:59 PM
Reaction score
I have a 67 Belvedere 2. I'm probably the cars 12th owner and the wiring has been worked on by fools. When I move around the dash harness I loose all power... I want to start over. I'd like a new dash and engine harness complete with the correct plugs ( ignition switch ext..) have you had good experiences with any?

YearOne is the way to go,just call to make sure its in stock. M&H are one of the best plug and play harness out there.

YearOne is the way to go,just call to make sure its in stock. M&H are one of the best plug and play harness out there.

just ordered a complete set for a 66 Valiant and all 3 other cars have new M&H from Year One as well. Not cheap but are perfect plug and play originals.

I'll 2nd Bill & Rose Evans, out of Erie, PA. Clean, Neat, and Accurate Work. Changed my '63 /6 to a M/W, new engine harness was Spot-On.

Auto Transport Service
Back