• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wiring Harness Tags for a 68 Charger

Gentleman

Local time
10:46 AM
Reaction score
Hi,

I´m trying to restore my wiring harnesses of my 68 Charger. To print the correct wiring harness tags, I need some help. Maybe someone can help me out.
There are two different kind of wiring labels. On some shorter harnesses, the part number is printed on the cable. On larger harnesses the number is written on a little tag. This tag has mostly two rows.
First one has the part number and the second one is the vendor code.
If anybody has still his original labels on there wiring harnesses, let me know. The following tags in my list are incomplete.

1) Fader wiring Dash: first row #2889376, second row missing and location of label is missing.
2) Headlight wiring harness: first row #2889441, second row missing and location of label is missing.
3) Headlight wiring harness to bulk head: first row #2926096, second row missing and location of label is missing.
4) Main Tail Light harness: first row #2889199,second row missing and location of label is missing.
5) A/C wiring Harness (Engine Side Bulkhead to Blower motor: first row missing, second row missing and location of label is missing.
6) Tacho wiring (Ignition coil to plug next to bulkhead): Printed on cable?
7) Horn wiring between horns and relay: first row missing, second row missing and location of label is missing.

Pictures would be great too!

Thanks a lot in advance

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back