• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

new here, never been on a forum

Welcome from NW CT. Good luck with everything. Glad you will have your son involved...

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

good luck with dads ol' car, Happy Moparing

Prayers for family & especially ur dad! There’s a wealth of knowledge around here. I have to guess a 3.23 rear end; that seemed to be an almost universal gear used for a ton of years.

Prayers for family & especially ur dad! There’s a wealth of knowledge around here. I have to guess a 3.23 rear end; that seemed to be an almost universal gear used for a ton of years.

thanks for the prayers and info, i do believe that is the gears he said was in it

welcome to the site and I hope things work out for your dad.

Prayers for your family. Welcome from Vermont and ask away, we all have plenty of opinions and a few even know some stuff..:rofl:

Welcome aboard. You’ve found the best MOPAR website and the best group of people to help you with your project.

Hello, I am sorry about your father's condition, I hope you and your son build a great relationship while building the car!

Welcome to the forum. Praying for your dad and your family. Feel free to ask any questions or advice with us. I've been here for quite some time and the group of guys and gals on this group are second to none!

I can tell this is a great group already by the replies and prayers. Glad to be part of a Mopar group. Look forward to getting help and info and bringing car back to life Thank all of you from the bottom of my heart

I can tell this is a great group already by the replies and prayers. Glad to be part of a Mopar group. Look forward to getting help and info and bringing car back to life Thank all of you from the bottom of my heart
Your Welcome Josh, we are here for you and yours.

i have my dads 1965 dodge coronet 440 with a 383. need total restoration. trying to fin info on where the best replacement parts i can get would be from. Also trying to find out if the vin will give me any info on like the rear end gears, and ect. Any help would be greatlu appreciated

Hi Josh!
Great car!

Welcome aboard and thanks for joining the forum!
BTW:
When you get time, post a pic of the fender Tag and we'll decode it
Some guys on this Forum are pretty knowledgeable...

Prayers for you, your family!

1965 Coronet 440 2 door Hardtop body code W32

Engine size: 383-4 Production numbers: 1,765 total
Josh, NOTE: This includes BOTH 4-Speed and Automatic
-So, you can see, not many produced with the 383 in the 440 lineup.

Total 440s produced 22,462 in 1965

Last edited:
Welcome to FBBO - You definitely found the right place for help with your b body. I send heartfelt prayers your fathers way along with the rest of your family. Get the car and post some pics. Take a pic of the fender tag Kern Dog was referring to. Lots of help to be had on this site. God Bless

Hi Josh!
Great car!

Welcome aboard and thanks for joining the forum!
BTW:
When you get time, post a pic of the fender Tag and we'll decode it
Some guys on this Forum are pretty knowledgeable...

Prayers for you, your family!

1965 Coronet 440 2 door Hardtop body code W32

Engine size: 383-4 Production numbers: 1,765 total
Josh, NOTE: This includes BOTH 4-Speed and Automatic
-So, you can see, not many produced with the 383 in the 440 lineup.

Total 440s produced 22,462 in 1965
thanks for the info and prayers!

i have my dads 1965 dodge coronet 440 with a 383. need total restoration. trying to fin info on where the best replacement parts i can get would be from. Also trying to find out if the vin will give me any info on like the rear end gears, and ect. Any help would be greatlu appreciated

Good news I picked up the car this past weekend, looking forward to getting parts, and info for this group. lol having issues posting pics

Welcome! Sorry about your Dad. I hope he pulls through. I lost my father to cancer years ago.

Auto Transport Service
Back