• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

new in Arkansas

ffjor

Local time
7:47 PM
Reaction score
Hi I am retired to take care of my wife. Been around mopars all my life. Dad raced mopars when i was kid. i raced them. the roadrunner we have has been with us since 1975. Was a A/SA car then was put on street when my son started driving. Still race and drive it now. 1968 roadrunner coupe. Always looking for parts and have a lot myself.

Greetings from northern Michigan.

Sorry to hear about your wife needing the care. At least you're able to help with it yourself.

Sounds like an interesting car. Any pics of it and engine specs/details?

Stock 440/727 not original made it our way. They were made to enjoy and use. Car is raced once a month and driven whenever we want. No pictures on this computer will try to load later.

Welcome from Missouri!!

Welcome to the forum - also from Arkansas.

1662903652094.png
we love pics and sorry about your wife.

Welcome aboard from Ohio.

Welcome from western NY! Thank you for your service as a first responder. And your commitment to your wife “in sickness and in health” is an inspiration to us who are still trying to fight the good fight ourselves. Thank you for modeling that. Not an easy thing nor is it that common these days.

And sweet car! Is that fire engine red?LOL

“Torch Red” and “Scorch Red” have a whole new meaning in that context!

Auto Transport Service
Back