• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Kid

Norm BlwnInj542

Local time
8:19 AM
Reaction score
Hey Everybody, This is a new kid on the block "Norman", I have a 68 R/T S.E Charger with the factory Front disk brakes and power window's. I have a 1/2 inch stroked crank on a 440 which I think makes it 542 CID. Running a great set of heads Intake flowing at 325 CC and on top of the heads sits a 871 blower and on top of the blower sits the FAST XFI Sportsman fuel injection setup with 8 injectors. I have the Charger running but after I start it the engine pops back fires then dies. Any body have any experience with this FAST setup that could give me some pointers.

Charger1.jpeg

Last edited:
Can't help out on the problem but it sure looks pretty.

Welcome from Missouri!!

Welcome from Illinois!! To get help with your FI system, scan down the Forums page to Classic Mopar Tech, then click on Fuel and Air Systems. You can start a thread there and reach the most members who can provide answers and suggestions on how to correct that issue.

Welcome aboard from Ohio.

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras
cool looking combo

you need to contact (call) FAST EFI & talk to a tech guy
if it's even EFI related

good luck

Welcome from the central coast. Where in the PRC are you? On the efi issue, try fastmanefi.com. Mopar guy out of Sonora east of Modesto.

Auto Transport Service
Back