• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New LED headlights by Holley?

These lights look like a nice design. But as others have said: $179 each?!? That's ~$720 for some headlights. :poke:

It's nice to have parts to keep our old cars going, but I think some of the prices are nuts. This is one of them...

Made in China is the deal-breaker....nope! Didn't notice this till now, I'll upgrade thr alt again and go the relay route first

Came across this this morning on YouTube. Have you guys seen this? Holley came out with modern LED headlights that look like the original light and don't require hacking to fit. A little spendy, but could be well worth it if you actually drive your ol' B-body.

Check it out: https://www.holley.com/products/ext...3WSUVSoUo4YomVzU0UrgzuwSB1NA6PPRoCKz8QAvD_BwE

A couple of Videos from the YouTube Channel 'Headlight Revolution'.

At with tax $200. each light,crazy. High Octane has a brighter than normal white light regular bulb same prongs as original bulb. I put a pair in both my mopars 67 and 69 B Bodies and amazing difference. the cost is $29.99 a pair get them on ebay free shipping or octane lighting web page. your choice 200 a bulb or 29.99 for 2 bulbs

Auto Transport Service
Back