• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New member. 1973 Satellite 400/727

S&JButler

Local time
11:59 PM
Reaction score
New member from Missouri. Working on a 73 Sebring Plus and every time I search for some info I seem to end up here anyway. Also where do I go to ask questions?

Welcome from the central coast of Cal. Below the welcome area, there are several to choose from on your question quest. Members rides and restorations, pro touring, general, by system[ engine/trans, electrical etc] then you have year range of cars. And isn't Missouri the show me state? Show us your car dude!

IMG_4843.jpeg

Welcome from Nebraska!

...or do a search upper right. Good chance its already been asked and answered!

...and post pictures!

Welcome!
Where are the pics this '73 you're working on?
:xscuseless:

I'm gonna guess it's green and it looks something like this...ignore the wheel covers.

1714649067423.png

I will snap a couple of pics after work and post them but remember: Y’all asked for pictures of my rusty pile of junk (she ain’t pretty right now).

...my rusty pile of junk...

Rusty? We can accept that.
But "pile of junk"? Nope. Can't let you talk like that around here. We love 'em all, regardless of what stage of progress or non-progress they're in :thumbsup:

Welcome from Alabama, it's a heck of a lot better than some I have seen. A worthwhile project.

That's gonna be pretty!

...assuming you're going back with the blue/blue.

It looks like a solid car to work with :thumbsup:
Now get after it!

...and I like the wheels.

"No vinyl top" is kinda rare for an SSP.

Probably saved the Dutchman panel, A pillars, and possibly the roof skin and quarter panels.

welcome to FBBO nice looking satellite project keep us posted

Auto Transport Service
Back