• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Member 66 Charger Hemi 69 Charger 383

SpicerSixty

Local time
11:39 PM
Reaction score
Hello Everyone, I am very slowly gathering parts for a 66 Charger Hemi I am restoring. *********** Glad to join the forum! Thank you, Brad

thumbnail_IMG_9417.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_9431.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_9432.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_9433.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_9445.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_9650.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome: My friend Sandy brought up a 69 383 SE Green, green, green in the 70's from Colorado. He lived in Red Deer, you never know.

Welcome from NY.
The demands for pictures will be coming your way very shortly.

Photos added on original post. That's all I have for now. I only have photos of the 66 H code for HEMI, J code after this for Hemi. 69 is 7 hours away... The 66 was in a video on YouTube very briefly, there are two red Chargers, this one and the other was a 318 car for parts.

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario . A good friend of mine has a 1966 Charger with Hemi, automatic. He drives it everywhere. Hot Rod Power Tour once; Route 66 Tour twice. Good luck with your Hemi project.

PA130095.JPG

PA130094.JPG

This Charger was originally Silver with red interior, like the centre-fold advertisement car. It was repainted this way very early in its life, and my friend has chosen to keep it this way,respecting its history.

Last edited:
Welcome to FBBO
cool gen 1 Charger project/s

check out our classifieds & do a WTB parts add
this is just the welcome wagon
maybe you can also start a Members Restoration build thread too

good luck

Welcome from another 66 Charger owner in Ontario. Not a Hemi though :rolleyes:

Welcome! Another early Charger guy here too.
There's another one of those here in Sask as well. Same shape.

I have always like 66 Chargers and the fast back design. I want to find a Dafoldil RR-1 yellow one someday.

Nice to see another coming out. The Hemi car here has the underside painted. Not many miles on it, but 1/4 mile at a time. Hemi engine NOM might be still with it.
Please pm me.

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario . A good friend of mine has a 1966 Charger with Hemi, automatic. He drives it everywhere. Hot Rod Power Tour once; Route 66 Tour twice. Good luck with your Hemi project.

View attachment 1599249

View attachment 1599250
This Charger was originally Silver with red interior, like the centre-fold advertisement car. It was repainted this way very early in its life, and my friend has chosen to keep it this way,respecting its history.
My heart skipped a beat when I saw that. I love that car.

Auto Transport Service
Back