• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Member from Germany

Welcome aboard from Ohio (in the USA).

Welcome to FBBO from Illinois USA! Great looking 'runner Andy. Stroker ... 5-Speed ... we're talkin' Fun, Fun, Fun!

If you mean that earth tones like brown show dirt, I think exactly the opposite.
White and black are bad for showing dirt.
Browns hide the dirt.
Aside from simply liking the color, my daily driver for 25 years is brown.
No Autobans here but I have driven cross country in it.
Somewhere in Wyoming 2005.
No smart phones or cell service.
Old school map.
"HEY! I saw that sign before."
Who knew there are 2 continental divides?
View attachment 1219465
The RR is painted in t3, the color is very light and you can see dirt quickly. But I am also sensitive

Thx.
I am from Gießen near of Frankfurt.

Welcome from Essen in germany.

Have fun with your RR.

Maybe you want to make a note in your calendar for september 16th/17th for the Mid Mopar Meet in Homberg/Efze not too far away from you.

Carsten

Welcome from Essen in germany.

Have fun with your RR.

Maybe you want to make a note in your calendar for september 16th/17th for the Mid Mopar Meet in Homberg/Efze not too far away from you.

Carsten
Greetings to Essen.
The Mid Mopar meeting in Homberg has already been noted. The last two years have been great and I hope this one will be just as good.
Then are we both in the Whatz App group?

Greetings to Essen.
The Mid Mopar meeting in Homberg has already been noted. The last two years have been great and I hope this one will be just as good.
Then are we both in the Whatz App group?

probably.
The event has been organized by Markus and me together with the owner of the location (Axel). We are in the process of negotiations for this year.

Carsten

probably.
The event has been organized by Markus and me together with the owner of the location (Axel). We are in the process of negotiations for this year.

Carsten
The meeting grows from year to year and the community is a dream.
I think we should take the guys to our meeting in 2021 Homberg / Germany.
Here attached pictures from the meeting.

HAXF5052.JPG HOSM2370.JPG IMG_6702.JPG IMG_6710.JPG IMG_6715.JPG IMG_6724.JPG IMG_6730.JPG KARE5396.JPG TPBA9443.JPG WOMT1439.JPG

Nice 69 RR too

welcome to FBBO from Snowy NorCal Sierras

Also here many greetings from Essen (Ruhrgebiet) to you Andy ;)

Can you or Carsten please invite me to the Homberg WhatsApp group?

Best regards
André

Also here many greetings from Essen (Ruhrgebiet) to you Andy ;)

Can you or Carsten please invite me to the Homberg WhatsApp group?

Best regards
André

Hi Andre, of course send me a PM with your number.

Best regards

Auto Transport Service
Back