• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Member from Indianapolis, 67 Coronet

Here is the other pic I have from when I bought it.
1000004881.jpg

Welcome from NY.
You have a great candidate for a Charger front grill conversion there...

Nice 67 project, :thumbsup:
It is the best year. Welcome from Iowa.

@lewtot184 This is a great area but as you have said not a ton of mopar people around here, unless it has a Cummins in it... Hopefully you didn't have any or much damage from the tornados that went through the area this past year, we are only roughly 5 miles south of Whiteland as the crow flies and was able to stand on the front porch and watch a couple of those tornados go through the area from a safe distance. Also if you haven't ever checked it out, you should swing into "Fletcher's Used Auto" off of 31, they have a lot of really nice Mopars in their show room, unsure if any are for sale, but its always nice to see some clean Mopars
Tornado missed my house by a couple hundred yards; clobbered the people across the road. Scary scene!

Franklin has some car show/cruise stuff. Martinsville and Mooresville have weekly cruises. Don't forget the Suds in greenwood. I think I'm going to sit most of it out this year. Kinda burn out on it all.

Auto Transport Service
Back