• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New member from Michigan with a 67 Coronet R/T project

Welcome From Lapeer Michigan in your neighborhood working on a 67 R/T too!
Great! Nice to know there is a fellow R/T builder near by. Been to Lapeer a quite a few times for my kid's hockey games.

Looks to be a nice start of a project, good luck

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Welcome from Vermont to the #1 Mopar site on Earth. You're in the right place! Nice project, good luck and ask for help when you need it, it's what we do here. Ghost.

welcome from arizona, i have a 67r/t convertible in tt1(medium copper metallic) that was completely restored 5 years ago, will be on you tube in feb 2023("if this car could talk"). they only made 628 r/t convertibles (625 440 engines, 3 hemi) i would leave it a auto....one of the hemi sold for $260,000 a few years ago....

it is the same body as the "500,s" and "440"convertibles if you need convertible only parts

Welcome aboard from CT! While I'm not from Livonia that's where my car came from. The PO is the owner of Archie’s restaurant on Plymouth Rd.

Auto Transport Service
Back