• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New member from Montreal Canada

Superion85

Local time
6:30 AM
Reaction score
Hey everyone!!

New member to the group and really excited to chat with you all. Last summer I finally fulfilled a childhood dream of owning a Mopar and I settled on a 72 Satellite. Was not my first choice but I wanted to start somewhere and it’s grown on me so much. I’m getting started in figuring out where to start. Car originally had a 6 which is no longer there. I bought it with a 400 with a 727. It’s a column shift car with an 8 1/4 :)

My plan is to dress it up like a Roadrunner and I’m not looking for something numbers matching. I want something I can have fun with and keep for many many years to come. Looking forward to talking to you all :)
IMG_5152.jpeg

IMG_5146.jpeg

IMG_5150.jpeg

IMG_5147.jpeg

IMG_5148.jpeg

IMG_4427.jpeg

IMG_4429.jpeg

Welcome Superion85, hi there from B.C.! Have fun with your project, it looks like you're already on your way.
thumbnail.jpg

Yes Welcome aboard! Great photo's my man! Love them! Great bones for sure. But, I have to ask... the 400 doesn't seem to be in the correct position? Do you see that? A bit off centered and kind of twisted?? Slant cross member? Or just test fitting to see what she will look like? Once more welcome aboard. Just curious. Have you ever went and checked out Nicks place??

Last edited:
Yes Welcome aboard! Great photo's my man! Love them! Great bones for sure. But, I have to ask... the 400 doesn't seem to be in the correct position? Do you see that? A bit off centered and kind of twisted?? Slant cross member? Or just test fitting to see what she will look like? Once more welcome aboard. Just curious. Have you ever went and checked out Nicks place??
Your eyes do not deceive you my friend , I actually bought it like that. So as you can see it’s just sitting there, I bought new motor mounts for it but I’ll have to pull the whole thing out. It turns but haven’t tested compression yet.

The guy I bought it from wanted to turn it into a GTX restomod of sorts but I wanted to go a slightly different route.

Yes! Nicks garage is awesome, I was at his BBQ last spring and it’s what really pushed my to finally get my own Mopar!

She looks like a great little project to get you started. Not a complete gut job overhaul and not just a finished car. Just enough to challenge you and when it’s done you can put your chest out and say “I DID THAT”
Welcome to FBBO from Prescott, Arizona

She looks like a great little project to get you started. Not a complete gut job overhaul and not just a finished car. Just enough to challenge you and when it’s done you can put your chest out and say “I DID THAT”
Welcome to FBBO from Prescott, Arizona
I think you hit the nail right on the head man. I plan on having this car for a very long time, it’s a bit scary when you start because I admit I don’t know a lot of things and I’m discovering as I go. Thanks for the encouragement!!

Congrats on finding your Mopar!! Do it your way! Best wishes and . . .

Welcome (3)f.jpg

Good luck with the 72 Satty/RR Clone

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Welcome from Alabama, that's great project. Maybe you can score a 72 RR grill for that Satellite to make it a great clone.

Auto Transport Service
Back