• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Member from Ohio

1970 Mopar

Local time
9:20 PM
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I am a new member from Ohio. I have a 70 Roadrunner. Looking to talking with other Mopar people!

North
36701377555_0d44590ae4_b.jpg

70 Road Runner is one of my favorites !
Lets see some pictures.

Welcome to FBBO from now sunny (no snow for a week) NorCals Sierras

North
View attachment 1434700

70 Road Runner is one of my favorites !
Lets see some pictures.
I will send pics when she gets back from the body shop. Got gas and when I sent in to pay for "some very nice person" in a white
car hit her on the passenger side front. I am not a happy camper to say the least as there was no note {of course}. I did not see the
hit as driver's side is where I got in. My wife went into garage on passenger's side to get something and found the dent with the white
paint. Place had no camera's. So, fixing and will only get gas or anything else when the two of us are together!!

I will send pics when she gets back from the body shop. Got gas and when I sent in to pay for "some very nice person" in a white
car hit her on the passenger side front. I am not a happy camper to say the least as there was no note {of course}. I did not see the
hit as driver's side is where I got in. My wife went into garage on passenger's side to get something and found the dent with the white
paint. Place had no camera's. So, fixing and will only get gas or anything else when the two of us are together!!
Wow, sorry to hear that happened and that sucks big time !
I really wonder about people today, with their lack of integrity and responsibility.
Yeah send pic's when you get her back :thumbsup:

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. Sorry to hear of your hit and run. There are a lot of dickheads out there. Sorry, R.C. LOL

Welcome from NY.
I hope it turns out well.

Welcome. I have a 70 Roached Runner also. Well, sort of. What's left of it. I have a blast beating on it.

Auto Transport Service
Back