• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Member From Ontario Canada

PeteBell68

Local time
10:42 AM
Reaction score
HI everyone just joined up today after buying my dream car a 1968 Charger RT .
I've been lurking on this site for about a year contemplating selling the Chevelle and then buying the Charger .Picked it up in a rented trailer .
IMG_0013.JPG
IMG_0016.JPG
IMG_0014.JPG
IMG_0017 (002).JPG
IMG_0320.JPG

Can't wait to get out and drive this spring .
Here are a couple of pictures

I absolutely love it .
IMG_0013.JPG

Pete

Last edited:
Welcome Eh, and great looking car!
Good luck, and they are never perfect

Thanks - everyone here seems to also have nice cars or great projects started .

Hey Pete,welcome from Caesarea on, Beautiful car, I know kevin very well, and know the previous owner. Nice piece indeed!:thumbsup:

Hey Pete,welcome from Caesarea on, Beautiful car, I know kevin very well, and know the previous owner. Nice piece indeed!:thumbsup:
Thanks everyone , Thanks Rick and Kevin is a great guy I love this car it took a while to get it .
Finally got it home in my garage can't wait to drive once all the roads are clean .
First morning I had it I ate my breakfast in it just sat there for an hour , lol

Welcome to FBBO and Mopar ownership. It's a lifestyle. Sweet ride you picked up.

Very nice 68 Charger R/T
is by far the best looking Mopar hands down bar none
my 1st car in 1974 too, had another 11 68-70 Chargers too
I'm now on my 13th 68-70 RR, a 68 RM23

welcome to FBBO from NorCal

Welcome from Michigan, great color combination.
Your going to look like a crazy person driving that car..........Way too much smiling.

Auto Transport Service
Back