New member From Ontario, Canada

Car #4

Local time
10:36 AM
Reaction score
Welcome from near Stratford. I have a bunch of excellent parts off a 68 Charger. I’m not well versed enough to know what will interchange but keep me in mind when you get a parts list. Good luck with your project.

68CoronetBob

Local time
Reaction score
Welcome. Do you really know what you have gotten yourself into? Where did you find your parts in Saskatchewan?
Having worked on these old Mopar’s for close to 60 years ,sometimes old sayings come to my mind.
( Misery loves company)
( A fool is born every minute)
Sometimes even feel a little masochistic, but it works out to good rewards at the finish.
Enjoy your project!
Thank you! Yes I do, I think lol. I got myself balls deep into a Mopar project of my dreams. I know this one will take alot of time and alot of money. My Buick Riviera has taken close to 5 years and it's almost finished. I met this gentleman in Stockholm, his name is Larry, very nice guy he dies have more 68 Coronet parts so I see myself talking to him quite a bit. I like your quotes, they do seem fitting in the car hobby fir sure!

68CoronetBob

Local time
Reaction score
Welcome from near Stratford. I have a bunch of excellent parts off a 68 Charger. I’m not well versed enough to know what will interchange but keep me in mind when you get a parts list. Good luck with your project.
Thanks! I don't think much interchanges between 68 charger and 68 coronet other than sheet metal for the basic structural components of the car, like floor pans, frame rails, rockers etc. I do appreciate the offer and if you do have some sheet metal parts let me know.
Cheers, Bob

68CoronetBob

Local time
Reaction score
Just a bit of an update the car finally arrived today! I am really excited to build this car. It definitely needs some work but nothing I can't handle and with a group like this I'm sure I'll be a Mopar expert in no time:)
20220226_152936.jpg
20220226_154628.jpg
Messenger Kids_creation_562690347.jpeg
Messenger Kids_creation_562772444.jpeg
Messenger Kids_creation_562804542.jpeg