• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New member From Ontario, Canada

Welcome from near Stratford. I have a bunch of excellent parts off a 68 Charger. I’m not well versed enough to know what will interchange but keep me in mind when you get a parts list. Good luck with your project.

Welcome. Do you really know what you have gotten yourself into? Where did you find your parts in Saskatchewan?
Having worked on these old Mopar’s for close to 60 years ,sometimes old sayings come to my mind.
( Misery loves company)
( A fool is born every minute)
Sometimes even feel a little masochistic, but it works out to good rewards at the finish.
Enjoy your project!
Thank you! Yes I do, I think lol. I got myself balls deep into a Mopar project of my dreams. I know this one will take alot of time and alot of money. My Buick Riviera has taken close to 5 years and it's almost finished. I met this gentleman in Stockholm, his name is Larry, very nice guy he dies have more 68 Coronet parts so I see myself talking to him quite a bit. I like your quotes, they do seem fitting in the car hobby fir sure!

Welcome from near Stratford. I have a bunch of excellent parts off a 68 Charger. I’m not well versed enough to know what will interchange but keep me in mind when you get a parts list. Good luck with your project.
Thanks! I don't think much interchanges between 68 charger and 68 coronet other than sheet metal for the basic structural components of the car, like floor pans, frame rails, rockers etc. I do appreciate the offer and if you do have some sheet metal parts let me know.
Cheers, Bob

Just a bit of an update the car finally arrived today! I am really excited to build this car. It definitely needs some work but nothing I can't handle and with a group like this I'm sure I'll be a Mopar expert in no time:)
20220226_152936.jpg
20220226_154628.jpg
Messenger Kids_creation_562690347.jpeg
Messenger Kids_creation_562772444.jpeg
Messenger Kids_creation_562804542.jpeg

Hi all, I joined this group in preparation for my new project. I'm in the middle getting a 1968 Coronet 440 project car and It should be here in a few weeks.I will be needing lots of guidance and obviously parts lol. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and learning all about B bodys. Please bare with me as this will be my first classic Mopar. I do currently own a 1969 Buick Riviera as well and I'm a member of V8Buick.com which is an amazing site and group of people!
Cheers, Bob
Hi Bob, from south Ont, near Sarnia, own a 69 Road Runner Post car, and a 68 sport Satallite convertable,
Love to see pics of your project as it evolves, I’m looking for belt moulding for my RR or Evan a pic of a post car that has it
Keep us posted on your project and pics before you tear it down

Hi Bob, from south Ont, near Sarnia, own a 69 Road Runner Post car, and a 68 sport Satallite convertable,
Love to see pics of your project as it evolves, I’m looking for belt moulding for my RR or Evan a pic of a post car that has it
Keep us posted on your project and pics before you tear it down
Hey there, those are two cool cars you got there. I'll definitely be posting pics of the build once it gets going. As of right now the car is in storage since I'm trying to finish up my 69 Riv first before starting into the Coronet. I do have a line on a 383 with trans for it so I'm hoping to pick that up soon and atleast drop it in the car temporarily to store it. Thanks for reaching out!
Cheers, Bob

I have a '68 lower in spares, but no '69. While you're getting that hood lip from 3white Steve, he probably has a lower support as well so ask!

My Bee is a '69 coupe, stable mate to a few others..
View attachment 1224750
I know a guy looking for 1968 coronet fenders.
If you have any leads it would forward him the info
Thanks

Auto Transport Service
Back