• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Member from Shelby, NC

bschubarg

Local time
11:23 PM
Reaction score
Use to be a big contributor in the FABO but now an owner of a 1977 Chrysler Cordoba 400 ci.

1977_Cordoba_4.jpg 1977_Cordoba_3.jpg 1977_Cordoba_2.jpg 1977_Cordoba_1.jpg 1977_Cordoba.jpg

Welcome from Missouri!! Very nice!!

Welcome from concord

Welcome from Conway, SC. NICE car!

Hi, Indeed a nice looking car. What's the car's history?
Just purchased the car in Denver, CO and it is being shipped as we speak. It has 89K miles and the owner is the proverbial elderly person who can no longer drive due to age. I paid more than I should of but not a single rust spot let alone ever been in an accident. I don't have any plans yet as I haven't determined if I do any aftermarket parts... how much will it reduce the resell value. The Houndstooth interior is quite rare from what I understand...

Just purchased the car in Denver, CO and it is being shipped as we speak. It has 89K miles and the owner is the proverbial elderly person who can no longer drive due to age. I paid more than I should of but not a single rust spot let alone ever been in an accident. I don't have any plans yet as I haven't determined if I do any aftermarket parts... how much will it reduce the resell value. The Houndstooth interior is quite rare from what I understand...

1977_Cordoba_5.jpg

Welcome from NJ , very nice Doby! Thanks for posting up pictures from the get go so we didn't have to do this!::::::
:xscuseless:
:lol:

Very nice car! The houndstooth is not my thing, but as it is original and rare, keep it! Back in the mid eighties, I really wanted a Cordoba. But I ended up with a T-Bird instead. It too was a really good car. I wouldn't mind having it now.. I guess the muscle cars give way to personal luxury as we get older... LOL

Welcome from Illinois! Very clean ride!

Auto Transport Service
Back