• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Member from Suffolk County Long Island

jfhjr71

Local time
10:41 AM
Reaction score
Hey all great to be here..39 y/o and have a 70 Challenger and a 2010 B5 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic..The reason I signed up here is...a 70 Charger..
I'm redoing one with my 14 y/o son. He found one for sale and we bought it. It needs ALOT of work but it should be a good bonding experience plus I always wanted one...lol
So I should be spending alot of time here obtaining advice etc.

Great to be here

PS Need a front valance if anyone has one< I know there is a forum for but I figured it would just throw up:grin:

Welcome. And get as much done on the Charger as you can before he turns 16 or you will never see him or the car. Ask me how i know.

Welcome from a fellow suffolk county member. I just got back into it after about 10 years out of the hobby with a fresh project of my own - a 71 superbee 440-6. While I don't have any charger parts - sold them when I sold my cars when I thought we were going to move south, I do have a 69 383HP block laying around that needs to be redone.

We talk Mopar here pretty much all of them at one point

welcome to FBBO

good luck with the sons 70 Charger project

you may also want to check out www.ForEbodiesOnly.com also
to talk about your 70 E-body

Hey all great to be here..39 y/o and have a 70 Challenger and a 2010 B5 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic..The reason I signed up here is...a 70 Charger..
I'm redoing one with my 14 y/o son. He found one for sale and we bought it. It needs ALOT of work but it should be a good bonding experience plus I always wanted one...lol
So I should be spending alot of time here obtaining advice etc.

Great to be here

PS Need a front valance if anyone has one< I know there is a forum for but I figured it would just throw up:grin:

Welcome.
You wouldn't be near the Dix Hills area? There used to be two chargers I saw on my way to school on the bus.
(Picture removed Sorry if it offended anyone) The picture below is a google map of the house. It looks like there may be one still there.

Last edited:
Guys, I don't know if we'll get any answers from the OP.... :eusa_doh: This thread is four and a half years old....

Join Date 04-17-2010
Last Activity 09-22-2010 02:53 PM

Welcome.
You wouldn't be near the Dix Hills area? There used to be two chargers I saw on my way to school on the bus.
The picture below is a google map of the house. It looks like there may be one still there.

View attachment 230810

If you did this o me, I'd run, very far and fast AWAY from this site. Talk about creepy!

No address given, Just a general area. If you want I will delete it.

Thats ok Kiwigtx...
I'll just keep posting to myself....
As a typical day goes by, my wife says she can hear me talking to her as she is walking away.
She says I continue to hold on the conversation until "I" figure out she has left!
LOL

Looks like we throw cdkmbjones "under the bus" for this one!

Welcome, I have only been here for about a week. Im in Nassau county. Possibly getting a 1969 charger next week.

Well that's 2 new guys that didn't have enough of something to start there own threads. I say to them, start your own thread and throw this one in the trash.

Then the new guys can get welcomed properly!
With there own thread.
Spot light on you fellas!

Auto Transport Service
Back