• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New member in Windsor Ontario

DodgeBall

Local time
7:16 AM
Reaction score
Hello all. I come from a Mopar family...my grandfather sold cars for many years at a local Dodge dealership, so all our cars were Mopars. I and a couple of family members worked at the Chrysler assembly plant over the years. My uncle raced stock cars (Aspen, Duster, etc) at Checker flag speedway here. When I was 18 (30+ years ago) I bought a slant 6 Duster and swapped in the entire drivetrain and rally wheels from a '71 Dart 318. I was surprised when the driveshaft was too long and I had to get it shortened haha. I currently drive a 2012 F*** Mustang GT, but it's just not doing it for me. I'm thinking of getting another old Mopar, so I joined so I could learn from the experts. It's amazing how the Mopar market has blown up over the past few years. Seems like it has become a rich man's hobby.

Ray

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Welcome from across the river or in this case Lake St. Clair

Welcome from the no snow central coast of Cal.

IMG_4149.jpeg

Welcome aboard Sir, from the middle of the mitten. Keep looking, you will find your Mopar. Getting it north of the border, well that is a different animal. Best of luck.

Welcome to the site, I am from Essex county also. What dealer ship did he sell cars at?

Welcome from NY.
You can find a decent one but you have to search diligently.

Welcome from Alabama, they're out there, start with the cars for sale here.

Auto Transport Service
Back