• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Member Intro

crazy4plum

Local time
12:37 PM
Reaction score
Hey folks!

Happy to be part of the forum and expand my love for the b-body mopars. I got into mopars when I was younger and my father's best friend had a beautiful 1970 plum crazy Charger 500 that was simply too cool not to love. Throughout the years him and I get closer and I continued to learn about mopars in general as we both bought and sold multiple cars. I recently sold my Duster and am looking to find a solid 70 coronet/bee. Look forward to chatting with everyone in the forums!

welcome to FBBO good luck with your search

Welcome (2).jpg

1970? So you like the "Cat's eyes" look?

There are 3 types of cars that I have seen.

1st. The long stored that need full restoration. These cars of course are least expensive. But depending on what you have to work with on parts and build options? Or how much you are willing to work is what's most dependent on if you got a decent deal.

2nd. Is driver quality, but not a show piece car. (Which most are looking for.) For a '70 type you described? $20k - $45k. Depending on build options and of course condition.

3rd. Restored. at some point. Or very rare original survivor. Cars that require no immediate attention. And that show from a medium level local car show. To an upper show show case event. Typically $35-$100k car.

I guess the question? Where are you at on spending or at project restoration efforts?

Welcome to the jungle.

Greetings and welcome from NY!
Any pics of the Duster you had? Big fan of FC7 and the Duster myself :thumbsup:

image0.jpeg

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

good luck on the 70 Coronet/Bee quest

Welcome from Alabama, I second the 70 bee quest.

Auto Transport Service
Back