• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New member to FBBO

Hello all.. I'm looking for a 4 door '66 Belvedere II, preferably in dark blue with a 318/TorqueFlite. And I'll be roaming round the forums learning and looking for helpful tips. I hope I can someday meet some fellow members in person. Best to everyone.
Welcome! I'm new here as well :)

Hey Ari! I LOVE your interior! And the color..pretty much everything..especially the price. There's a company called SMS Auto Fabrics that may have NOS fabric for you. I got a big roll from them years ago at a great price; can't speak to their prices, service, etc these days tho. Which engine does your car have? Have fun and best wishes!

Hey Ari! I LOVE your interior! And the color..pretty much everything..especially the price. There's a company called SMS Auto Fabrics that may have NOS fabric for you. I got a big roll from them years ago at a great price; can't speak to their prices, service, etc these days tho. Which engine does your car have? Have fun and best wishes!
Thank you! I got super lucky with it, and I'll definitely check out that fabrics place :) It's a 318 engine. I think it was a special order showroom car back in the day. I'd love to trace the history on it if I could

welcome3.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back