• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Keith loeg

Local time
12:58 PM
Reaction score
Hello
Relatively new to the sight. Just wanted to say hello and share my project. I have been working on a complete modified restoration of my 1970 Plymouth GTX. Almost everything on the car is original. The 440 engine, transmission and interior. I did change to 4 wheel disc brakes and updated the suspension. The color is not an original GTX color and I changed the wheels. Sharing current pictures and will be happy to share the finished car when it's completed. Probably 2018

IMG_2256.JPG IMG_2257.JPG IMG_3304.JPG IMG_3898.JPG IMG_4067.JPG IMG_4068.JPG IMG_4069.JPG

Hi Keith, welcome to the site and thanks for sharing your car pics. Looks like it's coming along very nice. Color isn't to bad either, but would like to see it in the sunlight when you get it out and about. Be sure to keep us updated. Cheers for now. :welcome:

Welcome to FBBO - thanks for sharing pics. Love all the GTX years.

Welcome to the madness . . . sure glad you posted pictures, the natives get very restless if you don't . . .

Welcome
70s are the bestest!

Nice 70 GTX project, nice big shop/garage too

where in hot dry & sunny Calif. are you ?

Anyway,
welcome to FBOO from NorCal Sierra's

Welcome from another GTX owner.

Auto Transport Service
Back