• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69XMan

Local time
8:55 AM
Reaction score
Finding this group has been fantastic. Recently bought a 69 GTX and looking forward to making it my own. I have added out of sight audio with 2 back dash speakers and now working on switching to electronic ignition. MSD 6AL, wires, coil, & distributor. Replaced the alternator come to find out it was the voltage regulator had a burnt wire. Love working on the car with my kids and friends.

ADCFB8D5-83BF-4255-9F77-65D7AEFF0F56.jpeg

Welcome - great car ya have. Just suggest removing your tie before doing a tune-up. No doubt though, if this forum had a best-dressed thread - you'd win 1st place.

Nice 69 GTX

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Welcome from Illinois!! Congrats on finding that nice GTX. My '65 Belvedere was sold new by Easterby-Thackston, Inc. of Greenville, SC to Harold O. Nichols, also of Greenville. Wouldn't by chance know any of those families would you? Still trying to piece together the ownership history.

newwelcome.jpg
Oh, we're gonna have to see more pics of that one!!
:xscuseless:

Welcome from Missouri!!

When the vehicle is a company expense for marketing purposes you get pictures wearing a tie so the IRS believes you. And my wife can’t say I spent our money. Clearly a business expense for car shows and advertising.

Auto Transport Service
Back