• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vitca12

Local time
2:11 AM
Reaction score
New member from NJ. Thanks for the add. I currently have an A12 RR in Vit C 4spd.
I have already found this site to be very helpful and would suggest it to anyone with a Mopar. DSCN2560.JPG

Welcome from NY.
Everyone needs a dose of vitamin c occasionally

Beautiful car! The first Hi Impact color available I believe. My ‘70 E87 D21 Shaker ‘Cuda is K2.

Welcome from Illinois!! Your A12 is . . .

Road Runner Welcome (1)da.jpg

For those not already aware of what the A12 option included, read on . . .

The A12 engine conversion package was a mid-season release for 1969, and was available for the Road Runner and Dodge Super Bee. It consisted of the M-code 390-hp 440 6-bbl engine (Six-Pack in the Dodge), fitted with three Holley two-barrel carburetors on an Edelbrock aluminum intake manifold. Though the forged steel crank and rods and the 268/284-degree cam had the same specs as the 375-hp 440, the crank was specially selected and shot-peened, the rods were Magnafluxed and the cam was Lubrited and featured low-taper lobes. New flat-faced lifters worked with the lobe design. Also added were Moly-filled top piston rings, flash-chromed valve stems, higher-load valve springs, heavy-duty rockers, a Prestolite dual-breaker distributor, Hemi oil pump, viscous drive fan and 26-inch radiator.

A fiberglass lift-off hood with a "Super Stock" air scoop was painted in a textured semi-flat black called "Organosol" and was retained by four pins--no hinges, no latch. Regardless of transmission choice, Hemi four-speed or optional 727 TorqueFlite automatic, the 9¾-inch rear with Sure-Grip and 4.10 gears was included. The suspension was Hemi-spec, and the brakes were HD 11-inch drums (discs not available), larger 15-inch wheels were black with chrome lug nuts, and the tires were chunky G70-15 Goodyear Polyglas Red Streak. Three-speed windshield wipers were a mandatory option.

The A12's strong performance image was backed up with 13-second ETs in street trim.

Welcome from New Zealand.

That's a fantastic ride you have there. Some more photos would be great.

Nice RR too, love that color

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Welcome to FBBO from western NY!

That's one sweet RR you got there :thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back