• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

spoiledrottenauto

Local time
11:31 AM
Reaction score
Hello Fellow B body owners!
My name is Brian and I am the proud owner of a 72 Satellite Sebring Plus that is under construction. I will be looking for everyone's advice in the future.

Welcome to the site!! Let see some pic's of that satellite... You going to drum up a Roadrunner clone or ya going to keep her stock?

a_t_we04.gif

Ditto Brian, I am in the middle of the same adventure with the same car! Picture?

Dug up an old thread, brother. slide on over to the welcome wagon thread and shows us what you're workin' with...lots of good 71-74 b-body guys lurkin round here :headbang:

wow this was a old one but a belated welcome to FBBO any-who

What the heck, maybe he will come back and tell us whats up now! Welcome aboard!!

Welcome to FBBO SpoiledRottenAuto!

You will enjoy this site - Lots of good people and information

If you can find the time, please post some pictures of your cars - We Love pictures

Enjoy the site

Ma Snart

My 71 Charger for your viewing pleasure - More pictures of my Mopars in my gallery

Attachments

• Picture26.jpg
    Picture26.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 93
09 Wow I'm a new member too so now I can say welcome.I've just aquired a 72 satelite as well.What to do with her? :eek:ccasion14:

Auto Transport Service
Back