• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Place!!!

wedge500

Local time
9:24 AM
Reaction score
Just moved to a new place as I was definitely in need of a little more room for the cars :icon_fU:
Its a bit tight with 4 cars, but there is still some room to work on them when needed. Which, is great since I will be working on the Runner this winter for my dad.

garage pic 1.jpggarage pic 2.jpg

Oh, is it a bit tight? sorry to hear that.:eusa_boohoo: anyone ever take those tests where they list 4 things and ask you what one of those things does not belong with the other three? Thats this garage.Just messing with ya. congrats on the new digs!:congratualtions:

Oh, is it a bit tight? sorry to hear that.:eusa_boohoo: anyone ever take those tests where they list 4 things and ask you what one of those things does not belong with the other three? Thats this garage.Just messing with ya. congrats on the new digs!:congratualtions:

I was wondering if anyone would notice the Stang :laughing7:, Thats just my 5 point slow. It is the one Ferd product that I have and its been in the family since new. My parents bought it in 90 and I have had it since 01. Its kinda fun to drive with the Vortec blower and has been on a few Hot Rod Power Tours.

Definitely liking the new place. Since its starting to get cold, I am really liking the in-floor heat. Was not sure if I would like it but so far I do like it better than forced air heat. But we will see how cost effective it is in the long run.

Looks comfy for the indoor fleet:laughing7:What's still stuck outside?:icon_eek:

Nice and comfy for them but now I need to pick up a new flat screen so they dont get too bored :icon_fU:

The Ram and Grand Cherokee get parked in the attached garage, which is going to be kinda great if the weather decides to turn cold and snowy.

Here are a couple of pics of the backroom to the garage. I still have more organizing to do and boxes to go through in the garage's room upatairs but so far its coming along nicely.

Garage Backroom 1.jpgGarage Backroom 2.jpg

hell yes all is looking good nice cars nice garage and alot of space keep posting updates thanks for sharing:headbang:

I was wondering if anyone would notice the Stang :laughing7:, Thats just my 5 point slow. It is the one Ferd product that I have and its been in the family since new. My parents bought it in 90 and I have had it since 01. Its kinda fun to drive with the Vortec blower and has been on a few Hot Rod Power Tours.

Definitely liking the new place. Since its starting to get cold, I am really liking the in-floor heat. Was not sure if I would like it but so far I do like it better than forced air heat. But we will see how cost effective it is in the long run.
You mentioned the efficency of the floor heat. Is it electric strips or water/antifreeze with a boiler? If it has a boiler what source heats the water (electric rod, gas, or wood)? We've been toying with my buddies in floor heat system. House came with electric boiler but we're plumbing the copper pipe in the chimney of a wood stove instead. So far so good and lots cheaper!
By the way, very nice garage. I like the layout, especially having a seperate room in the back.

You mentioned the efficency of the floor heat. Is it electric strips or water/antifreeze with a boiler? If it has a boiler what source heats the water (electric rod, gas, or wood)? We've been toying with my buddies in floor heat system. House came with electric boiler but we're plumbing the copper pipe in the chimney of a wood stove instead. So far so good and lots cheaper!
By the way, very nice garage. I like the layout, especially having a seperate room in the back.

The floor heat system that my garage has is a water/antifeeze mixture with a gas hot water heater and a pump for circulating the water. So far the cost has not been too bad, but the weather has also been slightly warmer than normal. Compared to the summer the gas bill is approximately $60.00/month higher and I have been keeping the garage temp at about 60 degrees.

The floor heat system that my garage has is a water/antifeeze mixture with a gas hot water heater and a pump for circulating the water. So far the cost has not been too bad, but the weather has also been slightly warmer than normal. Compared to the summer the gas bill is approximately $60.00/month higher and I have been keeping the garage temp at about 60 degrees.
Very cool, many of us are jealous!

nice shop wedge, good for you. my buddy has glycol in floor and it is great to work in. similar to having a good wood stove running. it's a different heat that seems to sink into old rusty bones.

Auto Transport Service
Back