• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Supra

Looks like the alien in the Predator movie... Just as ugly. ( anybody got the clip where Arnold says, you're one ugly motherf@&Ker ? )

Looks like the alien in the Predator movie... Just as ugly. ( anybody got the clip where Arnold says, you're one ugly motherf@&Ker ? )
cheerfulhardtofindblackcrappie-youre-one-ugly-motherfucker-predator-1987-hd-gif

IDK why toyota would farm out their historical flagship

Same with the new Fiat Spyder 124.

Those are corporate image cars.

Why not showcase your own engineering?

I dont allow imports in my driveway, only my moms Honda minivan. Cant say no to mom. All others park on the road and walk 100yards. So no to this car:usflag:

Oh, was für ein Gefühl! :rolleyes:

Definitely has a flat ***........not my taste:screwy:

It is an over-hyped BMW Z4... nothing special nor impressive IMO. People are gushing over the name affiliation with the older 93-98 Supra...

It looks like most other "sport coupes" on the road today - not for me. I put it in the same category as the saturn Sky, Scion, and other tiny little cars that don't impress me.

The original supra was a beast back in the day.......

They could have done so much better IMHO....I had hopes they would do this one justice but....
Back in 1986/87 my oldest brother lived in Houston and had a Supra Turbo. That thing was wicked fast !!! Granted, I was only 15-16 at the time and my brother is a driver who likes to go fast ( also a commercial pilot- his philosophy is driving a car in 2 dimensions at 100+ mph is a lot easier than landing a plane at 100+ mph in 3 dimensions !!!! ). The Supra pinned me back in the seat !!

You guys are going to pile on but I like this car ! What do you all have to say ?

Go to the dealership, look it over, and take it for a test drive.

Its a car that is geared to appeal to the younger generation not to more mature people. When I was 18 I didn't like Sinatra music or even Elvis, as I got older I learned to appreciate two of the greatest recording artists this country has ever produced.
Cars are no different

I agree and don’t agree with your statement! I am immature but I really like Sinatra and Dean Martin music.

The first thought that came to me was Arnold lol. The car reminds me of when he was at the height of his body building career. Too many 'rips' in the body (body of the car too) for me.

Its a car that is geared to appeal to the younger generation not to more mature people. When I was 18 I didn't like Sinatra music or even Elvis, as I got older I learned to appreciate two of the greatest recording artists this country has ever produced.
Cars are no different
I like several songs from both but for the most part, I like Sinatra more and that goes back to when I was pretty immature :D Hey, I still am in a lot of ways lol

Auto Transport Service
Back