• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New to FBBO

Welcome from Pa!!
And also welcome to the old geezers Mopar forum, you'll fit right in.......
As you will soon learn there isn't an issue you have, that some old duffer hasn't figured out at least a hundred times here.
A Prius, now that there is funny.
:lol:
Definite geezer here. Need all the help I can get. I'm sure some people will be glad it's not a Prius!!!

Welcome from southern Illinois, home of corrupt and crooked governors that threaten to raise your taxes if you don’t vote to pass their proposed tax scheme that allows them to raise taxes without a vote. A threat of 20% increase....

I am glad you reminded me of the need for pictures.
Thank you
Think of this forum as a nudie forum. We like to see them naked or fully dressed.. Doesn't matter what state its in we just like to see them.

It's about as naked as it can get at this point. Can't wait to see it shiny again.

I used my phone to send the picture but it was a bit tricky,I needed some help.

I used my phone to send the picture but it was a bit tricky,I needed some help.
Super easy:
1) before you post a reply there's this yellow button that says upload photos push it
2) then select the source of the pic
3) click on the picture
4) wait until the pic upload
5)then push post reply
Any questions or doubt just ask, the guys here are super friendly and nice to deal with.

Welcome aboard Sir, from the middle of the mitten! Very fine car!

Welcome aboard from Ohio. Awesome.

welcome to the site and glad your here.

welcome.png

Welcome, your Charger looks great. You keeping it black ? Tell us about you Challenger too, please.

Auto Transport Service
Back