• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New to FBBO

Welcome from NY.
As you've noticed some people are pretty impatient.
Great car.
Thanks for joining.

Thanks for your comments, I am keeping the car black. We have labored getting all the lines of the car as sharp as possible. I don't know how many of you do your own body work ,but if you do, you know how important it is to keep "all" of the lines on the Charger. Some are hard to see if the car has been worked on before. The car will be all black, no stripes. I recently put dropped spindles and disk brakes up front. I like the stance.

You asked about my Challeger. It is a "70 with major body work. Everything is moulded in no side markers,door handles, gas filler opening,it takes on a totally new look when painted. Jaguar rear end ,AlterKtuon front suspension,Wilwood brakes,QA1 shocks rack and pinion steering. The car is sub framed to new heavy duty subframes at rear. 440 .030 over 4 speed ,white interior ,dark blue paint,20 gal fuel cell in trunk. On and on.

Welcome to FBBO @BlessedB :thumbsup:
Seeing the thread title...I immediately thought "Gordon's alive!" (Brian Blessed - actor, and loudest man in Britain)

blessed3.jpg

Your Challenger sounds cool. Did you join FEBO ?

I joined FEBO yesterday,seems like a great group of people there as well. i need to get pictures of the Chally,a bit hard right now since I have it in my garage at home and not a lot of room to get good photos.

Auto Transport Service
Back