• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New to Forum - 67 Coronet R/T - Keep it or Sell it?

Collector Car Market Review lists the following prices
for a numbers matching vehicle

Excellent Condtion $45825
Very Good Condition $29575

Also minor adjustments for add ons but the aboue gives you an idea of the average across various auctions. Being non numbers matching brings the price down but not always just depends on the buyer.

Welcome to the site!
Nice car, I really like the color.
Mike

Great car in a great color. I wouldn't let it go but that's just me. I would buy yours if I had some money

Great car you will never see that much style in another brand. Keep it !!!!!

I love that your kids have ear muffs on in the back seat, how loud is it?!

I hope you don't sell it out of the country!!!!I hate to see good american iron leave!Keep the car and enjoy it in memory of your friend.

i think the value of all these older cars (no matter the brand) will continue to drop IMO. my generation and younger just doen't get it or care to get it. so if your just trying to get money out of it i probably wouldn't hold on to it. that being said a set of correct seat covers would really help it out in the resale department. beautiful car!!

Auto Transport Service
Back