• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New to forums

Bearavo

Local time
3:28 PM
Reaction score
Hello everyone. Im new to forums. (ive perused as a guest looking for info for years, but have never posted or joined one) I have a 1971 charger 500 that was given to me by my dad. It has a ton of sentimental value to me and my family. Long story short, i. Getting married at the end of august 2021 and it would mean everything to drive it there. Shes in rough shape but ill be posting photos and progress updates as often as my schedual allows. I hope i can count on some of you for help when i need it. And make more car friends. Shes got a build 318 (by my dad 20 years ago) with maybe 5 hours on it. A 727 torqueflite thats more questionable. The interrior is near mint (dash cap is toast) . And the body needs some love. New quarters some passenger fender work, and paint.
16010802157788148244368812287209.jpg
20200922_205838.jpg
20200922_205838.jpg

Hello from s carolina and congrats

Welcome to the best Mopar site out there. My cousin had a 73 in the same color combo as yours back in the early 80's.

919987-3798a4d5352edd3d7619b84e505b9b7b (1).jpg

Last edited:
Welcome aboard Sir, from the middle of the mitten! Looks like a fairly solid body to start with.

Welcome aboard Sir, from the middle of the mitten! Looks like a fairly solid body to start with.

Its very solid. Body lines are good, frame is straight and solid. Just needs new quarters installed and body work. Theres alot of bondo

Welcome aboard, That's cool that it was your father's car. I sure hope you can get it ready for your wedding.

Welcome aboard, That's cool that it was your father's car. I sure hope you can get it ready for your wedding.

Thank you. Ill try and post more on the back story somewhere where its more appropriate.

Auto Transport Service
Back