• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New to Mopar Introduction

MD Fury

Local time
9:43 PM
Reaction score
Hi, this is my first Mopar. I bought it a few days ago. It's a 1975 Plymouth Fury Sport. I hope to be able to fix it up a bit and get helpful info from fellow members.

Here is a picture: IMG004.jpg

newbe

hey, welcome from another marylander. Nice car and lots of good info on this site! I personally haven't found a better one yet!!!

Hi

you'll find with some mechanical ability and the overall knowledge here you will be able to repair and maintain your Mopar yourself ....and thats what its all about ...nice car ....Welcome :hello2:

welcome, nice ride. the 70s retro theme , really cool. heres one of mine with the 70s thing going on

Attachments

• a276.jpg
    a276.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 234
welcome to the site,nice car

Thank you all for the warm welcome! I did not realize how hard it would be to find parts...lol.

-Marc

welcome from another Marylander,what part are you from im in Pasadena.and parts are everywhere,if you have the internet judt look on ebay.nice car.

Welcome, and that's an awesome Fury! What needs fixing?

The rear fenders were repaired with bondo, now it is breaking loose, gas tank has a leak, some rot on the under side and interior needs some help.

Auto Transport Service
Back