• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New to Mopar World! Starting out with 70 Super Bee resto-mod

Glaser67

Local time
6:54 AM
Reaction score
Hi all!

Excited to have picked up my first Mopar project; 70 super bee!

Numbers matching (less the 440, had 383 originally) and from what i can tell, not in horrible shape. I'm excited to return this American classic to its glory and get it on the streets.

Plan on doing as much work myself *** possible, less finial painting, engine machining, and exhaust. I have some decent experience with older Ford trucks, powertrain, brake system, ect, but have never ran a welder or done much bodywork outside of aviation maintenance school. I'm willing to invest the time and money into picking up the bodywork and interior skills, as I like learning new things.

Want to introduce myself to this community, as I'm sure I'll be asking allot of questions, and hopefully someday will be able to give back and provide some answers.

Thanks all,
-Glaser 67

Welcome from Illinois!! Glad to have you join the group. Show us some "just getting started" pics of your Bee.

Welcome. The first Mopar lesson is: you have to show us pictures of everything. Start with showing us that Bee, please.

Welcome. The first Mopar lesson is: you have to show us pictures of everything. Start with showing us that Bee, please.

We'll talk about everything else later . . . :lol:

00 (1)a.jpg

Welcome from PA!

Lots of great knowledge and help on this site - ask away!

Welcome to FBBO

Welcome from HI

Auto Transport Service
Back