• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New to site

Welcome aboard from NJ and thanks for posting pictures straight away! Nice car!

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

good luck with the BB 73 Charger

Welcome aboard and nice car!

If it has been sitting awhile, don't be in TOO much of a rush to drive it on the street. I recommend you flush and replace fluids and check essential systems like brakes and suspension/steering. Especially check the gas tank, as they tend to build up silt and crap and screw up your carb. When I first got my 70 Road Runner, I thought I could outsmart the silt by using double filters. Well, it STILL got into my carb and before I knew it I was rebuilding it.

Good luck with it! There are lots of helpful people here, so don't be afraid to open up a technical thread and ask away!

Welcome from Wisconsin! Great car! This time of year, it's great to see cars that aren't covered with snow.

Welcome aboard and nice car!

If it has been sitting awhile, don't be in TOO much of a rush to drive it on the street. I recommend you flush and replace fluids and check essential systems like brakes and suspension/steering. Especially check the gas tank, as they tend to build up silt and crap and screw up your carb. When I first got my 70 Road Runner, I thought I could outsmart the silt by using double filters. Well, it STILL got into my carb and before I knew it I was rebuilding it.

Good luck with it! There are lots of helpful people here, so don't be afraid to open up a technical thread and ask away!
Thanks for all the information.

Welcome to FBBO from Georgia.

Auto Transport Service
Back