• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New to the Forum

Welcome from NJ! What does it look like today? Good luck bringing her back. That’s a nice ride
Right now it is in sheetmetal mode for new rear quarters, New trunk floor is in . Engine is restored and running nicely. Underside is primed with restored Dana 60 back in. Just putting the new brakes on with the original drums that were within limits for turning.

343790714_1928885897510047_2482813334973365963_n.jpg

26972705_2273406176219130_154339333_o.jpg

Welcome to FBBO there, VCode, looks like you brought out the big guns! Manual or automatic, original drivetrain? I love all things 70 Plymouth B body, and yours is pretty cool. Send along some more pics as they become available, we’d love to see more. Glad to have you with us.
Manual, original except for the shortblock. 2nd owner trashed the bottom end. I got a 1974 replacement 440 shortblock that a guy had from a dealer. It had the the forged crank and big con rods so all we had to do was get it redone with 6 barrel pistons, 6 barrel camshaft from Mancinni racing and I scored a 6 barrel harmonic balancer to finish it up. Heads, intake, carbs, air cleaner and exhaust manifolds are original. Transmission, driveshaft and rear end are also original. Unfortunately it was a factory car that got the wrong broadcast sheet. It has 1 very unique feature. Ronny ordered it new and wanted the antenna on the back. He said he picked it up at Alliston Chrysler that way. I talked to my dad's friend who owned the dealership at the time. He can't remember about that but he said adding factory options at the dealership was not uncommon and putting the antenna at the back at the request of the new owner would probably have happened. I guess it was ordered radio delete then the dealer added the AM radio and put the antenna at the back. The fender tag does not have R11 AM radio code on it.

Manual, original except for the shortblock. 2nd owner trashed the bottom end. I got a 1974 replacement 440 shortblock that a guy had from a dealer. It had the the forged crank and big con rods so all we had to do was get it redone with 6 barrel pistons, 6 barrel camshaft from Mancinni racing and I scored a 6 barrel harmonic balancer to finish it up. Heads, intake, carbs, air cleaner and exhaust manifolds are original. Transmission, driveshaft and rear end are also original. Unfortunately it was a factory car that got the wrong broadcast sheet. It has 1 very unique feature. Ronny ordered it new and wanted the antenna on the back. He said he picked it up at Alliston Chrysler that way. I talked to my dad's friend who owned the dealership at the time. He can't remember about that but he said adding factory options at the dealership was not uncommon and putting the antenna at the back at the request of the new owner would probably have happened. I guess it was ordered radio delete then the dealer added the AM radio and put the antenna at the back. The fender tag does not have R11 AM radio code on it.
Had a 70 440 RT rag top that was still all original although it looked rather used. Wife #1 hated it so when I bought a new (to us) house, it sold it. Kept one of the build sheets and a couple of years later I looking it over and things didn't seem to be right and when I looked at the engine code it was for a /6 car. Oh well.

Awesome car, and in the right color too. Good luck on the resto!

Welcome to FBBO! Us V code owners use the Vulcan hand wave to recognize each other in public! My current V code car is a 70 Charger R/T. I had a 70 V code Road Runner, and an A12 Superbee before the Charger. The purple GTX is going to be a sweet ride!

20220530_171219.jpg

20210514_193135.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back