• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New tool!

493 Mike

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:05 AM
Reaction score
Hi fellas,
In another post I mentioned I was fabricating a valve lash tool, to save money. I found a 12 point 1/4 drive socket in my stash and made the rest from my steel collection. That's a piece of heat shrink tubing on the handle.
Mike
IMG_2493.JPG

Hi fellas,
In another post I mentioned I was fabricating a valve lash tool, to save money. I found a 12 point 1/4 drive socket in my stash and made the rest from my steel collection. That's a piece of heat shrink tubing on the handle.
Mike
View attachment 1141609
I think you are onto something. That looks handy!

Hi fellas,
Mike
View attachment 1141609
WOW !

Rube Goldberg couldn’t top that!

I like it !!!

U Should Sell Em…

I would buy one !

it’s Handy & Dandy !!

Cool …

Thanks

LSM and Proform have made similar tools for years, LSM’s even sets the torque.

Very nice! I think you should take some orders. make a few bucks and have some fun!

Dang right! looks great i gotta fab one up for myself now.

img_2493-jpg.jpg

If I'm looking at this correctly? It's a torque lever that seems to be 1 size specific, yes? If so, I like the idea but don't see the practically of it. But if it works good, use it!

Yeah that reminds me of a very similar tool I saw at least 15-20 years ago. Can't remember the exact application, though.

Took me a few seconds to puzzle out how it worked exactly since it was upside down relevant to how it would be used....but very clever...well done!!

Auto Transport Service
Back