• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE NEW TRW L2266 Forged Pistons for 440 Flat Top - .030 over and Rings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Road Grabber

Local time
9:42 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
New and still in the box. Stored for years and in great condition. Both the rings and pistons are .030 over.

$500 or best offer plus shipping.

Origin NY State - 13618

MADE IN THE USA

IMG-0065.jpg
IMG-0064.jpg
IMG-0063.jpg
IMG-0062.jpg

What are the rings made of? I've tried looking up the number but no luck.

If TRW followed the same convention as Sealed Power (Federal Mogul), the "X" denotes Cast rings. A "K" would be Moly.

I think you're right from what I could find but never got concrete info.

I opened the ring box. Inside are two black boxes of rings with no writing. I couldn’t find the part numbers on Google. The rings are not expensive so to me they are just a bonus. Your call if you want them.

Like I mentioned I do have rod and main bearings but I understand choosing bearing manufacturers is a personal choice too. The bearings are undersized so it depends on if you are grinding your crank.

I have an extra 440 block laying around so no worries if you don’t need them. I can use them at a later date.

Keep me posted. Thanks.
I believe 2266f are 4.32 bore plus the .030 oversize makes them 4.35
383 is 4.25 bore.

That’s seems to be the case. Thank you

L2266 9.33 comp with 78.5 cc heads, 8.66 with 88cc heads. No milling of deck. .090 below deck. I run them with block milled .020 and 79cc heads ...10.02 comp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back